Please help our community — upload your photos of 11517706.
This is a screw, with Special Washer, Gen. Mount (Hexagon Hd. M10X1.5-6G Thread), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 503 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11517706.
This screw has dimensions 0.30 in × 2.30 in × 1.60 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11517706 Screw
|$1.51 Buy||Opel Classicparts||
|$2.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.97 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.13 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.42 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.63 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11517706 has been superseded
- 11504602 was replaced with 11517706 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10008894 was replaced with 11517706 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10231249 is interchangeable with 11517706 since January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11516942 was replaced with 11517706 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11504565 was replaced with 11516942 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10211591 is interchangeable with 10231249 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15602893 was replaced with 11504602 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11515855 was replaced with 10211591 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 15560956 was replaced with 15602893 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11517706 screw fits
Parts related to 11517706 screw:
- Bracket 10216970
- Bracket 10274687
- Mount 10340740
- Bracket 10345904
- Strut 10345905
- Bolt 10412062
- Bolt 11515358
- Bolt 11515768
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: