Please help our community — upload your photos of 12193601.
Spare Part Information
This is a relay, air conditioning compressor (5-way male, black, code 7233) (black) (used with connector 15306045 without brackets 5-way male) (acdelco #15-8719), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1023 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 12193601, corresponding ACDelco part number
This relay has dimensions 1.80 in × 2.30 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 30 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this relay will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This relay 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 12193601 Relay Dimensions and Packaging Options
This relay comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.30 in × 1.90 in × 1.80 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 30 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 30036666846660.
Pallet packaging contains 1200 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666846668.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 12193601 Relay
|$23.94 Buy||IP Egorov||
|$26.39 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$46.00 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 12193601 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 12193601 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 12193601 Has Been Superseded
- 12193601 is interchangeable with 12177233 for the U.S. market;
- 12193601 was replaced with 12177233 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 12193613 was replaced with 12193601 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12135085 was replaced with 12193601 on May 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 89047389 was replaced with 12193601 on June 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12135086 was replaced with 12193601 on June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12088577 was replaced with 12193601 on August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12193603 was replaced with 12193601 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12135003 was replaced with 12193603 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12077867 is interchangeable with 12193603 since August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 12135002 was replaced with 12193601 on March 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 12193611 was replaced with 12193601 on October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12077864 was replaced with 12193601 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12135000 was replaced with 12077864 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12193601 relay Fits
Parts Related To 12193601 relay:
- Bulb 09441732
- Retainer 10121502
- Nut 11518121
- Fuse 12092079
- Strap 12355066
- Wrench 19131226
- Lamp 19132765
- Cover kit 19159106