Please help our community — upload your photos of 12612350.
This is a gasket, oil pan, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 837 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1997 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12612350.
This gasket has dimensions 0.30 in × 23.60 in × 11.60 in, it has a weight of 4.16 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12612350 Gasket
Part 12612350 has been superseded
- 12558760 was replaced with 12612350 on April 2, 2012 for Canada market;
- 12558760 is interchangeable with 12612350 since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 12580672 is interchangeable with 12558760 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12599020 is interchangeable with 12558760 since November 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12556145 is interchangeable with 12558760 since October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12612350 gasket fits
Parts related to 12612350 gasket:
- Plug 09427693
- Nut 11515742
- Bolt 11515758
- Bolt 11516521
- Screw 11519133
- Plug 11562588
- Bolt 11588712
- Bolt 11588714
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: