Please help our community — upload your photos of 14051876.
This is a nut, hexagon with tube type conical washer 1/4-20 thread pzor, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 167 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1957 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 14051876.
This nut has dimensions 0.30 in × 2.20 in × 2.20 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 14051876 Nut
Part 14051876 has been superseded
- 03866846 is interchangeable with 14051876 since October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 03063100 was replaced with 14051876 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 04801719 was replaced with 03063100 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09627950 was replaced with 14051876 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14002168 was replaced with 03063100 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 14051876 nut fits
Parts related to 14051876 nut:
- Key 00106751
- Washer 00120393
- Nut 00225854
- Pinion 00274584
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Seal 00458625
- Bolt 00461372
- Piston (standard) (3.9980-3.9990 diameter) (1984-85) 00474190
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: