Please help our community — upload your photos of 17085935.
Spare Part Information
This is a canister, fuel vapor (component parts serviced), for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 17085935, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This canister has dimensions 5.40 in × 8.80 in × 5.60 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this canister will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This canister 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 17085935 Canister Dimensions and Packaging Options
This canister comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.80 in × 5.60 in × 5.40 in and weight of 1.00 pound.
Carton packaging contains 6 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666428245.
Pallet packaging contains 162 units in retail packaging, has a UPCA code 70036666428246 and has a weight of 314.00 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 17085935 Canister
|$61.56 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$61.95 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 17085935 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 17085935 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 17085935 Has Been Superseded
- 17085935 is discontinued since May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 17085935 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 17085934 was replaced with 17085935 on September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 17110599 was replaced with 17085935 on December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17085022 was replaced with 17085935 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17075848 was replaced with 17085935 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 17075856 is interchangeable with 17085934 since April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 17075841 was replaced with 17075848 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 17110388 was replaced with 17110599 on April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 17085935 canister Fits
Parts Related To 17085935 canister:
- Clamp 01470030
- Retainer 01634215
- Retainer 01639058
- Tank 01643064
- Washer 02077521
- Cap 03522990
- Insulator 03523193
- Hose 03523296