Please help our community — upload your photos of 22188284.
Spare Part Information
This is a mount, engine-right hand, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 182 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22188284.
This mount has dimensions 2.70 in × 5.70 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 2.20 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this mount will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This mount 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 22188284 Mount Dimensions and Packaging Options
This mount comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.70 in × 4.50 in × 2.70 in and weight of 2.20 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22188284 Mount
|$44.14 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$45.06 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$45.82 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$47.75 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$49.36 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$52.17 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$56.33 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 22188284 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 22188284 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 22188284 Has Been Superseded
- 22146241 is interchangeable with 22188284 since December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 22145863 was replaced with 22188284 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 17981702 is interchangeable with 22188284 since November 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 22145879 was replaced with 22145863 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 14062953 was replaced with 22145879 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 17989409 was replaced with 22146241 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 17981700 was replaced with 17981702 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22113246 was replaced with 22145879 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22112974 was replaced with 22145863 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14082803 was replaced with 22145879 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17981699 was replaced with 22113246 on March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17996145 was replaced with 22112974 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17981701 was replaced with 22113246 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 17987795 was replaced with 14082803 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 17984146 was replaced with 17989409 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 17983601 was replaced with 17984146 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 17983251 was replaced with 17981701 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14020241 is interchangeable with 14082803 since December 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 15597820 was replaced with 17983601 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14024140 was replaced with 14062953 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00467427 was replaced with 14020241 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22188284 mount Fits
Parts Related To 22188284 mount:
- Mount 01258457
- Washer 09439512
- Washer (clutch pressure plate) 09439513
- Bolt, hexagon 09442119
- Nut 09442947
- Bracket 11513606
- Bolt 11516327
- Nut 11517996