Please help our community — upload your photos of 22510732.
This is a lever, turn signal, windshield wiper, windshield washer and dimmer switch (except cd4, k34) (*01) (acdelco #22510732), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 124 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22510732, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This lever has dimensions 2.10 in × 6.70 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 4.00 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 22510732 Lever
Part 22510732 has been superseded
- 22510732 is interchangeable with 19244660 since May 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 22539988 was replaced with 22510732 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22510732 was replaced with 19244660 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10130154 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10215969 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14101913 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14103985 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14103987 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22539988 was replaced with 22510732 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10059724 was replaced with 22510732 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22510732 lever fits
Parts related to 22510732 lever:
- Pinion 00103376
- Support 07826374
- Hose 07828506
- Bolt 07832907
- Nut 09440271
- Lever 10024521
- Pipe 10064936
- Switch 10238816
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: