Please help our community — upload your photos of 22537006.
This is a clamp, worm gear (.62 to 1.25) stainless steel, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22537006. Please keep in mind that this clamp was replaced with 12337891 for the U.S. market on April 1, 1990.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This clamp 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this clamp will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 22537006 has been superseded
- 12337891 was replaced with 01470030 on July 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 22537006 was replaced with 12337891 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14052374 is interchangeable with 22537006 since August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 03027894 was replaced with 14052374 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 94022481 was replaced with 14052374 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14062954 was replaced with 14052374 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11073591 was replaced with 14052374 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22537006 clamp fits
Parts related to 22537006 clamp:
- Spacer 00554853
- Hose 10020259
- Bolt 12337828
- Pipe 14029551
- Hose 14036206
- Pipe 14044357
- Hose 14044358
- Valve 22532158
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: