Please help our community — upload your photos of 25036553.
This is a switch, fuel pump (1.800) (1984), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 147 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25036553, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 1.50 in × 3.10 in × 1.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25036553 Switch
|$9.77 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$9.84 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 25036553 has been superseded
- 25036553 is discontinued since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25036553 is discontinued since December 3, 2005 for Canada market;
- 14004902 is interchangeable with 25036553 since October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14064255 was replaced with 25036553 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25036553 switch fits
Parts related to 25036553 switch:
- Key 00106751
- Washer 00120393
- Nut 00225854
- Pinion 00274584
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Seal 00458625
- Bolt 00461372
- Piston (standard) (3.9980-3.9990 diameter) (1984-85) 00474190
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: