Please help our community — upload your photos of 25111290.
This is a lever, with actuator, turn signal, windshield wiper, windshield washer and dimmer switch (acdelco #25111290), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 111 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 25111290, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This lever has dimensions 1.50 in × 14.50 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 100 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25111290 Lever
|$110.28 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$119.30 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$123.31 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$124.09 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$128.32 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$135.34 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$160.40 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 25111290 has been superseded
- 25140375 was replaced with 25111290 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25111260 was replaced with 25111290 on December 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25111262 is interchangeable with 25111290 since October 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25111270 was replaced with 25111290 on September 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 25075720 was replaced with 25111290 on February 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 25075754 was replaced with 25111262 on December 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25075752 was replaced with 25111260 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25031480 was replaced with 25075754 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25031456 was replaced with 25075752 on June 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25111290 lever fits
Parts related to 25111290 lever:
- Valve 00407437
- Valve 01645516
- Cap 03928101
- Protector 07828271
- Hose 09602857
- Retainer 10075405
- Bolt 10293818
- Bolt 11504611
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: