Please help our community — upload your photos of 25131614.
Spare Part Information
This is a converter, catalytic, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 24 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25131614. Please keep in mind that this converter is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since July 3, 2006.
This converter has dimensions 5.00 in × 32.10 in × 12.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this converter will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This converter 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 25131614 Converter Dimensions and Packaging Options
This converter comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 32.10 in × 12.60 in × 5.00 in.
Part 25131614 Has Been Superseded
- 25057729 was replaced with 25103272 on April 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25131614 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 25131614 is discontinued since July 3, 2006 for Canada market;
- 25104275 was replaced with 25131614 on July 2, 2006 for Canada market;
- 25104275 was replaced with 25131614 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25103272 was replaced with 25104275 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 25057730 was replaced with 25103272 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Cars 25131614 converter Fits
Parts Related To 25131614 converter:
- Spring 00587575
- Bolt 11509419
- Nut 11517996
- Hanger 15548490
- Retainer 15548492
- Hanger 15548522
- Pipe 15548776
- Hanger 15548785