Please help our community — upload your photos of 11509419.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, m10x1.5x25 (steering column upper support bracket), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 885 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11509419.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 4.40 in × 3.30 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11509419 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.40 in × 3.30 in × 0.80 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11509419 Bolt
|$2.40 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.44 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.52 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.59 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.75 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$3.82 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11509419 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11509419 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11509419 Has Been Superseded
- 11504596 was replaced with 11509419 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11504596 is interchangeable with 11509419 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 15990086 was replaced with 11504596 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 97101804 is interchangeable with 11504596 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15522148 is interchangeable with 15990086 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10013785 was replaced with 11504596 on February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10005373 was replaced with 10013785 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 11500829 was replaced with 11500929 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11500929 was replaced with 11504596 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00350880 was replaced with 11500829 on March 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 11500131 was replaced with 11500829 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 11040622 was replaced with 11500131 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 02000418 was replaced with 11040622 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11509419 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11509419 bolt:
- Nut 03537772
- Nut 11514597
- Nut 11516133
- Nut 11516382
- Bolt 11516871
- Bolt 11516918
- Nut 11517996
- Bolt 11518294