Please help our community — upload your photos of 00453435.
This is a washer, helical spg lock #10 zinc coated dichromate (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 69 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1953 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00453435, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This washer has dimensions 0.20 in × 4.00 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This washer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this washer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00453435 has been superseded
- 00453435 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00453435 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00122158 was replaced with 00453435 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00122158 was replaced with 00453435 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 17071291 was replaced with 00453435 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 94020192 was replaced with 00453435 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03837950 was replaced with 00122158 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00453435 washer fits
Parts related to 00453435 washer:
- Screw 00120221
- Nut 00120361
- Screw 00132264
- Screw 00447164
- Holder 00800091
- Lever 00801433
- Shoe 00810601
- Switch 01114531
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: