- 00453435, Washer
Please help our community — upload your photos of 00453435.
About this 00453435 Washer
This part is a washer, helical spg lock #10 zinc coated dichromate, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 69 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1953 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00453435, and a corresponding ACDelco part number
This washer has dimensions 0.20 in × 4.00 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This washer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Spare Part Information
|ACDelco part number||453435|
|Part group number||08.931|
|Part dimensions H×L×W||0.20 in × 4.00 in × 4.00 in|
|First year of use||1953|
|Last year of use||1995|
|Warranty||Standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.|
|Return policy||Part is returnable.|
Spare part packaging options
|Parts in retail packaging||1|
Part 00453435 Has Been Superseded
- 00453435 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00453435 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00122158 was replaced with 00453435 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00122158 was replaced with 00453435 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 17071291 was replaced with 00453435 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 94020192 was replaced with 00453435 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03837950 was replaced with 00122158 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
- Screw 00120221
- Nut 00120361
- Screw 00132264
- Screw 00447164
- Holder 00800091
- Lever 00801433
- Shoe 00810601
- Switch 01114531