Please help our community — upload your photos of 10470757.
Spare Part Information
This is a drive, starter, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 216 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1962 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10470757, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This drive has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this drive will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This drive 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10470757 Drive Dimensions and Packaging Options
This drive comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.10 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10470757 Drive
|$20.41 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$20.54 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10470757 Has Been Superseded
- 10470757 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10470757 is discontinued since February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10456422 is interchangeable with 10470757 since May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01875687 was replaced with 10456422 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10498859 was replaced with 01875687 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01954842 was replaced with 01875687 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10470757 drive Fits
Parts Related To 10470757 drive:
- Screw 00120221
- Nut 00120361
- Screw 00132264
- Screw 00447164
- Washer 00453435
- Holder 00800091
- Lever 00801433
- Shoe 00810601