Please help our community — upload your photos of 11609743.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, intermediate steering shaft lower (m10x1.5x31, 12.3thd) (hexagon chrome free) (8.900), for Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, and Opel automobiles. It fits for 87 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., and Europe from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11609743, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 0.60 in × 2.20 in × 1.00 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11609743 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.20 in × 1.00 in × 0.60 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11609743 Bolt
|$2.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.97 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.13 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.42 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.63 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11609743 Has Been Superseded
- 26005756 was replaced with 11609743 on December 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 26054423 was replaced with 11609743 on March 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 07828512 was replaced with 26005756 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 07837260 was replaced with 07828512 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 07832632 is interchangeable with 07837260 since March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07827253 was replaced with 07832632 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11609743 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11609743 bolt:
- Nut 11516780
- Bolt 11516789
- Bolt 11516997
- Nut 11517996
- Nut 11570654
- Bolt 11588972
- Bolt 11589015
- Bolt 11610011