Please help our community — upload your photos of 26005756.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, steering gear coupling (used on lower shaft) (m10x1.5x31) (hexagon flanged head nylon lock) (6 point head), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 707 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1976 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26005756, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 0.60 in × 2.20 in × 1.00 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 26005756 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.20 in × 1.00 in × 0.60 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 26005756 Bolt
|$2.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$4.25 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 26005756 Has Been Superseded
- 26005756 was replaced with 11609743 on December 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 26005756 was replaced with 11609743 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 07828512 was replaced with 26005756 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 07837260 was replaced with 07828512 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 07832632 is interchangeable with 07837260 since March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07827253 was replaced with 07832632 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 26005756 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 26005756 bolt:
- Bolt 02056550
- Bolt 07848747
- Nut 11500756
- Nut 11508710
- Nut 11514597
- Nut 11516074
- Washer 11610376
- Shield 15639094