Please help our community — upload your photos of 17086095.
Spare Part Information
This is a canister, with solenoid, duel vapor (1985), for Chevrolet, Pontiac, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 22 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 17086095, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This canister has dimensions 5.40 in × 8.80 in × 5.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this canister will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This canister 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 17086095 Canister
|$77.06 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$77.55 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 17086095 Has Been Superseded
- 17086095 is discontinued since August 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 17086095 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 17085014 was replaced with 17086095 on March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 17075834 was replaced with 17086095 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 17075859 was replaced with 17085014 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Cars 17086095 canister Fits
Parts Related To 17086095 canister:
- Tee 00472815
- Tube 01260631
- Clamp 01470030
- Valve 01645516
- Filter 01977796
- Filter 01977880
- Retainer 01985088
- Clip 01985870