Please help our community — upload your photos of 19153614.
This is a shaft, upper intermediate steering (with small yoke) (codes y4k, uth, yay, ybb, yal, y3s, u2z, y3m, y3p, y3z, y4j, wkm, xzt, u2r, utu, u1t, u1u, u2c, uxn, u2r, y4m, y4n, y4p, y4r, y4s, y3x, y3y, u2f, yaa, u1s, y3a, u1m, wkt), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 229 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1999 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19153614.
This shaft has dimensions 3.30 in × 13.60 in × 3.30 in, it has a weight of 2.55 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19153614 Shaft
Part 19153614 has been superseded
- 19149105 was replaced with 19153614 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 89060582 was replaced with 19153614 on June 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 88965505 was replaced with 19153614 on October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88963611 is interchangeable with 88965505 since March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26104447 is interchangeable with 89060582 since February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26085548 is interchangeable with 26104447 since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 26104449 is interchangeable with 88963611 since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 26088325 is interchangeable with 26104449 since February 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 26093694 was replaced with 26085548 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 26083324 was replaced with 26085548 on November 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 26049343 is interchangeable with 26083324 since January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19153614 shaft fits
Parts related to 19153614 shaft:
- Nut 03537772
- Bolt 11513596
- Nut 11514597
- Bolt 11515768
- Bolt 11515781
- Nut 11516074
- Nut 11517996
- Bolt 11518132
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: